This one-serve recipe uses a whole head of broccoli 🥦 (with the stem - no waste ☺️) to sneak in those beautifying vitamins!
Super cheesy, creamy, and boosted with PURE for healthy glowing skin and good fats for better absorption of the vitamins & minerals. I served it with a drizzle of hemp oil, hemp seeds, kale chips, spicy sprouted sunflower seeds, and my multigrain rice crackers.
✖️ CREAMY CHEESY BROCCOLI CHOWDER 🥦
- 1 tsp EVOO
- 1 head broccoli with stem, roughly chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 brown onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegan cheddar powder
- 1 cup veg stock
- 2 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 1 scoop PURE
- Heat EVOO in a saucepan and add sliced onion, cook till slightly brown
- Add in chopped broccoli and cook until slightly softened (reserve a few florets for topping if desired)
- Add in veg stock and blend with an immersion blender until smooth
- Cook until boil, turn off the heat and stir in PURE. Blend again until smooth consistency. Serve with toasted crusty bread or crackers